What is the difference between a wall breaker and a juicer?
Posted by Admin
1. Different principles
Wall breaking machine: It is a way to use external force to break the cell wall and fully release the vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, protein, water, etc. in the food cells.
Juicer: The fruit is quickly polished into juice through the rapid operation of the juicer blade. When the juicer is started, the electric knife will run at high speed, pushing the fruit or vegetable to the knife net, and the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed operation Under the action, the juice will pass through the knife net and flow into the juice cup.
2. From a functional point of view:
The broken wall juicer has various functions, but there are also juicers with these functions, so it does not have unique advantages. If you want to buy a multi-functional juicer, you don't need to buy another food processor. 3. From a nutritional point of view:
The wall-breaking cooking machine has its own unique wall-breaking technology, which can crush the cell wall of food, grind the food more delicately, and be easily absorbed by the human body Compared with the juicer, the nutrition is more sufficient and the juice extraction efficiency is higher.
Extended information 1. Performance reference and main influencing factors
1. Look at the crushing effect and taste, influencing factors and purchasing criteria.
2. The 6-blade 304 stainless steel large blade, the motor load speed is 16000-30000 rpm, and the wall breaking effect is good. The heating type broken wall adopts high-power heating and the technology of the upper cover anti-overflow electrode, which can realize rapid processing and safe anti-overflow.
2. Safety is considered from the convenience of product material safety and operational safety
1. The motor protector adopts imported Sensata thermostat, which protects the motor from both temperature and current, which can increase the service life of the motor.
2. The blade is made of 304 stainless steel to prevent rust. The blade and the knife shaft are fixed by rotary riveting, which is permanently connected and more reliable.