How to clean the meat grinder blade? What to pay attention to when using a meat grinder？
Posted by Admin
1. How to clean the blade of the meat grinder
1. After we take out the ground meat from the meat grinder, pour boiling water and detergent into the meat grinder. Then we cover the lid of the meat grinder and follow the operation steps of mincing the meat. During the stirring process, the blade needs to be pressed up and down several times. In this way, the inner barrel and blade of the meat grinder can be cleaned. After the meat grinder is cleaned, we rinse off the foam with clean water.
2. We can also disassemble the meat grinder for cleaning. Everyone unplug the meat grinder, open the cover of the meat grinder, loosen the nut and disassemble the blade. When cleaning the meat grinder, we can wash off the remaining pieces of meat with clean water, and then use warm detergent, toothbrush or rag to clean the meat grinder. After cleaning, we rinse the meat grinder and blades with clean water.
Second, what should be paid attention to when using a meat grinder
1. Before using the meat grinder, we must first clean the meat grinder before using it, so as to prevent bacteria from getting on the ingredients. The blade of the meat grinder is very sharp, so try to avoid being scratched by the blade during cleaning. When using a meat grinder to grind meat, we need to shave off the bones first, and cut the ingredients into small pieces and put them in the blender instead of putting the whole piece of ingredients in.
2. Don't use the meat grinder to stir ingredients continuously for a long time, because the meat grinder works too long, and it is prone to problems such as motor overheating, which may cause certain damage to the motor. Generally, the working time of the meat grinder should not exceed 1 minute. After the meat grinder is used, we need to clean it.