1. After the juice is squeezed, disconnect the juicer from the power supply, and separate the cup barrel and the host. Simply clean the machine first, and don't let the pomace and other debris in the machine condense, which will bring some trouble to the next cleaning.
2. The cutter head can be disassembled if conditions permit, but the number of times should not be too frequent. The cutter head is easy to entangle the fibers or residues of fruits and other foods. The residue should be pulled out along the winding direction first, and then rinsed with water.
3. Don't throw away the old small brushes or toothbrushes at home. They have a unique effect when cleaning small places, so the cleaning effect is better.
4. If the knife head is used to grind meat, break the remaining steamed buns into steamed buns and put them into the mixer for mixing, which can effectively absorb minced meat, etc., and it is cleaner to clean.
5. The cleaning of the appearance is relatively simple, just wipe it with a rag, remember not to rinse with water, or scrape it with a hard object to avoid surface damage, and the base should not be immersed in water to avoid damage to the insulation part of the motor.
Juicer Cleaning Tips
1. It is the most common thing to grind fruit with a juicer, and it is not easy to clean after the fruit is squeezed.
2. At this time, we can slowly pull out the fiber strips blocked on the cutter head of the juicer in the direction of the juicer, without too much force!
3. Then clean, other parts can be scrubbed with a wire juicer ball, but not too hard.